Clock and watchmaking industry is an historical customer base of DIAMAC due to our geographical situation, in the heart of micro technology area.
As time goes by, DIAMAC strengthened its specialist’s position in the manufacturing of special cutting tools dedicated to machining of up-market watchmaking pieces, used for the manufacturing of needles, watch cases, bottom of horns, links, platen, clockworks’ gear.
Accompanying technically our customers (including on-site) in the search for a best productivity and quality during the elaboration of the watchmaking products, DIAMAC offers to design, manufacture, industrialize and supply a wide range of special cutting tools adapted to their complete environment as, for example:
- Hob cutter
- Milling cutter “T” PCD
- Profiled inserts
- Form milling cutters
- Circular form tools
- Internal whirl thread end mills
- Conical thread end mills
- Radius end mills convex
- Turning tool with reversible solid tungsten carbide insert
- Step drills in solid tungsten carbide
- Specially shaped drills made to order
- One tooth special tools
- Special front turning tools
- Special tools with brazed inserts en carbide, super- hard PCBN or PCD
- Boring tools up from Ø 0,40 mm
- Profiling tools up from Ø 1,00 mm
- Grooving tools up from Ø 1,60 mm
- Threading tools up from M?1,4 x 0,20
With or without lubrication.
With or without coating.